Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Advert

Okay so with me being a blogger for over a year now, I have never posted a video before because I didn't have the confidence a year a go and I also had no clue how to upload it until a man showed me this morning, however Anthony got us to create an advert it had to last two minutes, and for most of you reading this you will know that my main blog shows how much I want to go back to Brighton Fashion Week so I decided with my partner Jordan that we would advertise sustainable fashion. Take a look. I would absolutely love it if I can get some feedback from you guys.


The feedback from my classmates was lovely and they loved the music to it. Anthony gave me some critical feedback of adding not only the venue but Brighton itself to show where the fashion show was held.

No comments:

Post a Comment